Farmease allows renters to choose among three standardized cancellation policies (Flexible, Moderate, and Strict) that we will enforce to protect both guest and rent alike. The Super Strict cancellation policies apply to special circumstances and are by invitation only. The Long Term cancellation policy applies to all reservations of 28 nights or more. Each listing and reservation on our site will clearly state the cancellation policy. Guests may cancel and review any penalties by viewing their travel plans and then clicking ‘Cancel’ on the appropriate reservation. A renter will be able to see the number of reservations a guest has canceled over the previous 12 months when the guest submits a request to book.
Flexible: Full refund within limited period
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the reservation is canceled before check-in.
- The Farmease service fee is refundable, up to 3 times per year, within 48 hours of booking. Separately, if a guest cancels a reservation that overlaps with any part of an existing reservation, we won’t refund the Farmease service fee if they decide to cancel.
- Accommodation fees (the total nightly rate you’re charged) are refundable in certain circumstances as outlined below.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Farmease within 24 hours of check-in.
- Farmease will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Your Trips > Change or Cancel.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, extenuating circumstances, or cancellations by Farmease for any other reason permitted under the Terms of Service.